Well you see, the main purpose of a Sewer Scope inspection is to determine the condition of the property's sewer line and to see if the system is functioning properly as part of your house inspectors duties, should a home owner decide to get the recomended sewer inspection. And if the sewer line passes inspection, the seller is released from future liability, leaving the new home owner with nothing but a sewer system that is in:
- Excellent shape
- And will not need any major repairs that will break the bank.
So in a nutshell, getting your sewer line inspected is important because:
- It allows you to see the condition of the lines and spot any potential problems
- Allows you to continue with your new home plans with no surprises later $$$
- If you are selling a property, you will no longer be responsible for future problems
- And it goes without saying, you will save thousands of dollars of repairs or replacements
For more information about how Peak Home Inspections can help you find the best house on the market, check out our pages on Sewer Scoping.